Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

newer posters may have missed this.....

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 21:40 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Since we have a some newer posters, they might be interested in what Elias said about a year ago.

Apr 25, 2007….Elias when asked if he had message for BlueFlash.

Elias: "I would assess the energy, for the most part, to be generally cooperative. And I would express the suggestion that they pay attention to and experiment with energy.

Pay attention to the energy that each of them is projecting, and the manner in which they can conduct experiments is by inquirering of each other what the other individuals’ assessments are of their energy. Each individual projecting their energy and then subsequently inquiring of the group what the group’s assessment of the individual’s energy is.

This may be an interesting experiment and offer them all interesting information in how they reflect to themselves and also fluctuations in each individual’s that they may not necessarily be aware of."

Oh yeah, and his first message when asked about BF:

ELIAS: "My suggestion is to genuinely pay attention to what is shared. Not to necessarily react, but to genuinely pay attention to what is shared among you and in that sharing to allow yourself to evaluate how you can each apply what is shared to yourselves."

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic