Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Good Afternoon All

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:38 Reply with quoteBack to top

Mystic posts:

Sylvii,

Waiting for the call…………….

sylvii wrote:
Good morning, Mystic! Smile

If you are addressing this one: "Where do you fit Elias into your belief systems?" to Steve, then you've opened a whole can of worms, so to speak. roflmao …..or rather, an opening for a most interesting discussion.

p.s. you'll see what I mean. thumb

thumb

Mystic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:18 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Grinning Steve probably hasn't gotten around to reading the question yet. He often 'misses' things that are addressed to him. Wink

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:21 Reply with quoteBack to top

beth posts:

btw one place to find mysticpov is in thread "Cute - manifesting a little cash for himself" under "Exploring the Shift".

EFT would be emotional freedom technique, the tapping thing I believe, and NLP is neuro-linguistic programming, I think..

Sylvii also found a gem about trigger points at
http://www.triggerpointbook.com/
if anybody was interested
Smile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:13 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

Ah yes I've been doing trigger point massage for about 6 years now (with the help of that workbook). I cured the incurable carpal tunnel syndrome in short order in both my wrists using it. The insight of the usefulness of massage has been invaluable, and I consider it one of the most important things I've learned on that level in my life.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:40 Reply with quoteBack to top

Mystic posts:

Good Morning,

Thanks for the info everyone!

Waunderful - what is incredible about the carpal tunnel syndrome. My husband gets both shoulder and back pains on a regular basis. This could just be the key we've been looking for.

All for now,

Enjoy your day!

Mystic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:42 Reply with quoteBack to top

Mystic posts:

Wanderful - I mean - that - is incredible about the carpal tunnel (not what)

Wink

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 15:54 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Since I've been 'engaging' trigger points in my body, the results have been nothing short of astounding!

BUT, what I've also discovered in my exploration of this, is that often others who have physical 'issues' (which could be relative to trigger points) do not want to hear about this because they are comfortable with and are expressing their preferences.

So, I've quit 'trying' to tell anyone about the book. Grinning

hehehe….know what that reminded me of? Back in mid '70s when reading Seth, I wanted everyone to know about 'him'. I thought his material was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

But, I soon found out that just because I discovered something it didn't mean it was to be for everyone else. So, I stopped 'trying', once again, to 'change' everyone else's beliefs…..I understood I created it for myself.

Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:35 Reply with quoteBack to top

Esai posts:

Ah! How wonderful! Apparently, I created Sylvii just for myself. Man, I'm really good!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 15:10 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

rofl rofl

heheh…then, I'll bet you'll like what Elias has to say about cyberspace personalities (like the ones in these forums):

Elias + Syl wrote:
Syl: (still laughing) Elias, there's something I'm really curious about, so I'm hoping ….no, I'm not hoping ….you will help me understand this, right?
(both Elias and Syl chuckle)

Syl: Pixel personalities…the patterns in cyberspace….the computers? versus interacting with the mass image of people that I create. What is the difference? I'm just really wanting to know what this is all about.

Elias: In what capacity?

Syl: Uh, ok, in the pixel personality patterns that I interact with on screen, in cyberspace …

Elias: yes

Syl:…..are they of essence? or, are they just a consciousness with no essence attention? or, are they just my creation?

Elias: ahh! It's dependent upon the interaction.

Syl: Oh! … right!

Elias: In some instances, it may be your creation which is generated for your entertainment.

Syl: Yes, ok, yeah!

Elias:…..in some other instances, it may be an interaction with consciousness as translated through your choice of imagery in these pixels and may at times include the attention of another essence.
Elias: You are generating this type of interaction. You are expressing within yourself merely a playfulness and entertaining yourself…
(Syl chuckling)

Elias: ….. you may recognize that this is your creation….

Syl: (still laughing) I do that a lot!

Elias: ha ha ha ….. of yourself to be playing …. to play with yourself.

Syl: I do recognize that! I recognize when personalities are there that might trigger something and I have to….. look at that, and go "oh, I'm reacting or I'm responding."

Elias: yes!

So, for those 'personalities' on this board (or other sites) that trigger a response, you are offering yourself information.

Oop! if I'm not careful, I'll be off on another tangent this a.m.

lol

Shocked Shocked Mystic, as sometimes happens here at BF, it looks like your thread got 'hi-jacked'…temporarily. It' now returned to you….thanks for letting us exchange here. Wink

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic