Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Good Afternoon All

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 22:48 Reply with quoteBack to top

Mystic posts:

Good Afternoon All,

I've read Seth since the late 70's, discovered Elias on the net about 8+ years ago, but was too preoccopied at the time to get much absorbed.

Older now, and working on a novel, I've re-visited Seth's teachings and Elias.

Initialy, I found it difficult to share Seth because even though I identified strongly with his teachings, they didn't fit into mainstream. And now, living in Georgia, again, I keep my learnings/beliefs to myself.

I know not my esssence name or family, orientations, belongings etc. What I do know is that a good deal of my spare time I've been reading Elias and my Seth/Jane Roberts books. I am tickled to have found this.

Not sure what will come of this posting, but is an expression I'd like to visit.

Mystic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 23:46 Reply with quoteBack to top

beth posts:

Hiya Mystic Smile
I'm a Seth/Jane fan, too.
Most of what I've seen of Georgia has been the inside of the airport in Atlanta, though I've driven through a couple times and went through the north of the state once gold panning. Pretty country.

What sort of writing do you like to do?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 0:27 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Hi Mystic…..welcome aboard! Smile

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:48 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Mystic youve come to the right place, we know everything there is to know about reality Grinning

Steve

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 21:55 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Mystic, be brutally honest. Ghost Kris claims eft and nlp work, but how well, say to eliminate a fear or worry, a lot or a little?

Also be sure you differentiate yourself from Mystic Pov who delights in making people growl.

Steve

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:30 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

EFT works really really well. Have you tried it Steve?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:01 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

wanderful wrote:

A couple of times. As always, clamp rebelled.

Steve

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:04 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

Stevelord wrote:

wanderful wrote:

A couple of times. As always, clamp rebelled.

Steve

Your own energy processes*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:37 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Wan, what did eft do for you?

Thanks,

Steve

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:00 Reply with quoteBack to top

Mystic posts:

Well good morning all,

I see my post has taken on a life of its own………. how many probabilities did we create?

Thanks for the welcomes.

Beth - Yes, Georgia is beautiful, the bulbs are coming up and I noticed a Dogwood in town blooming. I live in middle GA. Was up in Atlanta Sunday with all the people though! LOL
I lean towards magic realism and fantasy/science fiction in my writing. I'd like to experiment with all the genres.

Steve & Wanderful - not up on your terms: eft and nlp (neuro linguist programming?) , maybe you can update on these……..belief systems or exercises?

Steve - you like not Mystic's cloak? POV (point of view?) I use Mystic for fun. If its not fun don't do it I've read Elias say. Razz

Where do you fit Elias into your belief systems?

Have a grand day

Mystic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 15:19 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Good morning, Mystic! Smile

If you are addressing this one: "Where do you fit Elias into your belief systems?" to Steve, then you've opened a whole can of worms, so to speak. roflmao …..or rather, an opening for a most interesting discussion.

p.s. you'll see what I mean. thumb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 0:28 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Sorry, Mystic I had thought you were into NLP, another guy, and as for name Mystic here, therre is another Mystic---- POV who likes to be cantankerous

Steve

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:34 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

I've used EFT for a lot of things. For example, a couple years ago I was getting heart palpitations at night when I slept. Doctors did a bunch of tests, found nothing. Finally I decided to use EFT on it and it went away for a couple months just after a few minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:04 Reply with quoteBack to top

beth posts:

Quote:
Beth - Yes, Georgia is beautiful, the bulbs are coming up and I noticed a Dogwood in town blooming. I live in middle GA. Was up in Atlanta Sunday with all the people though! LOL
I lean towards magic realism and fantasy/science fiction in my writing. I'd like to experiment with all the genres.

bulbs coming up-- oh I'm jealous!! but soon here, too, soon. Smile
sounds like fun areas to write thumb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:29 Reply with quoteBack to top

Mystic posts:

Good Evening,

Wauderfull - EFT - Emotional Freedom Techniques or Electronic Fund Transfer? LOL - Sorry, this is new to me Razz

Steve - NLP? Still unknown. Didn't see another Mystic…..

Beth - Thunderstorms today, windy this afternoon - hope to have a nice weekend to work in the yard - seems I haven't even looked at the strawberry patch since summer!

Sweet Dreams

Mystic

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic