Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Hello to everyone

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 0:54 Reply with quoteBack to top

sachmo posts:

I'm new – first post – wonderful to find this forum and I look forward to sharing experiences and learning. I've come from reading Seth to Elias and actually had a short session with Elias which was wonderful. And I had an opportunity to talk with Mary a bit and she is a wonderful person.

I've been focusing lately with my dreams – remembering them, trying to see my daily experience as a continuum from dreams to waking and back again. I say, they are more vivid since doing this and I'm beginning to get a sense of my own language of symbols I use to interpret them, so what things mean to me.

I have a strong affinity with clouds for some reason especially at night. It's nice to have a place to share.

Wishing well to everyone,

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:04 Reply with quoteBack to top

catherine posts:

sachmo wrote:
I've been focusing lately with my dreams – remembering them, trying to see my daily experience as a continuum from dreams to waking and back again. I say, they are more vivid since doing this and I'm beginning to get a sense of my own language of symbols I use to interpret them, so what things mean to me.

Hey there, nice to meetcha waving

I LOVE this kind of exploring!!! I look forward to hearing more

cat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:15 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

sachmo wrote:
I'm new – first post – wonderful to find this forum and I look forward to sharing experiences and learning. I've come from reading Seth to Elias and actually had a short session with Elias which was wonderful. And I had an opportunity to talk with Mary a bit and she is a wonderful person.

I have a strong affinity with clouds for some reason especially at night. It's nice to have a place to share.

Satchmo I just read your intro and told Catherine you sound smart and nice too. Smile Do you do anything special to drive this idea into your head about increasing dream vividness by seeing them as a coninuum of your waking life and vice versa?

Steve

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 16:21 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

sachmo wrote:

Sachmo, I too have a strong affinity for clouds , but only when trying to figure out those murky ambiguous symbols in my dreams. Grinning I was wondering, can you give my any inspiration , motivation, to put out the effort to try to figure out these symbols in dreams. I mean , what do you see as the payoff in doing that? I mean I can definitely see the benefit from recording obviously preidcting dreams, but Im not sold yet on any benefit from that symbol work. What motivates you to want to do it?

Tkamls.

Steve

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 18:00 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Hi Sachmo…welcome! Perhaps you'll consider starting your own mini-blog thread (in the other forum), so that you might share more with us. thumb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 19:12 Reply with quoteBack to top

sachmo posts:

What a warm welcome - thanks everyone.

Catherine, Thanks for that nice welcome and affirmation of your love for this also. It always feels so good when someone else confirms something you like or love.

Stevelord,
I try to remind myself before I go to sleep that I want to be conscious during my dreams and then not worry about actually going to sleep or getting rest. I "try" javascript:emoticon('Wink') so, sometimes it works. What do you do in this regard?

On the symbols – Just curiosity. I'm pretty new at this and at this point just trying to get more engaged with all of it. I try to remind myself not to try to hard at it. If I can't figure out a dream - no big deal, right? How do you know when a dream is predictive?

sylvii,
I will look at that area – thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 19:23 Reply with quoteBack to top

sachmo posts:

Stevelord,

I love to look at clouds in the evening. Their motion is appealing. The way the entire cloud is effortlessly moving and always changing. I watch them and close my eyes for a few moments and when I open them again, they've completely changed and I can't even imagine how they got to where they are now from where they were.

So, we are that way too. We can close our eyes for a moment and change just like the clouds.

Just having fun. So fun to share this with folks.

javascript:emoticon('Very Happy')

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 19:50 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Quote:
Stevelord,
I try to remind myself before I go to sleep that I want to be conscious during my dreams and then not worry about actually going to sleep or getting rest. I "try" javascript:emoticon('') so, sometimes it works. What do you do in this regard?

On the symbols – Just curiosity. I'm pretty new at this and at this point just trying to get more engaged with all of it. I try to remind myself not to try to hard at it. If I can't figure out a dream - no big deal, right? How do you know when a dream is predictive?

Thanks, Sach. THe only thing I have done is to say over and over and over again just before sleep that I want to have a dream about such and such. If I fall asleep WHILE Im saying this , it has worked I have just the dream I wanted. Doesnt always work . It did work twice the times I did it for literally half an hour before I feel asleep WHILE I was doing, as if doing it that long was crucial to drive it into me. Once it worked even though I only did it for a couple of minutes, to predict the winner of the Texas A and M Vs Texas football game. I won 40 bucks on the game. In stocks I am about four out of five accurate dreams, that gave exacts dates "next quarters earning announcement day) on which to buy . I am ahead $3000 after subtracting the loss. Dont know what went wrong with the loss Eveb Elias confirmed the prediction, TWICE.

But you didnt say your motivation for doing symbol work. Do you see a benefit or just do it for fun?

Quote:
We can close our eyes for a moment and change just like the clouds.

Hmm LIke change into what. Sounds like the shortcut to success! We can close our eyes for a moment and change just like the clouds. Smile

Steve

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 21:29 Reply with quoteBack to top

sachmo posts:

Quote:
THe only thing I have done is to say over and over and over again just before sleep that I want to have a dream about such and such. If I fall asleep WHILE Im saying this , it has worked I have just the dream I wanted.

I'm going to try this!

Quote:
But you didnt say your motivation for doing symbol work. Do you see a benefit or just do it for fun?

Just fun, but don't know. Maybe I'm thinking it's a way to become that much more familiar with dreams. I'm really bought into the power that's there (in dreams that is) so I'm interested.

Quote:
Hmm LIke change into what. Sounds like the shortcut to success! We can close our eyes for a moment and change just like the clouds.

Just getting poetic here – I thought is sounded good. But yeah, maybe, change anyway we want, success included. I can buy into that.

javascript:emoticon('Smile')

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:24 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Quote:
sachmo posts:

Quote:
THe only thing I have done is to say over and over and over again just before sleep that I want to have a dream about such and such. If I fall asleep WHILE Im saying this , it has worked I have just the dream I wanted.

I'm going to try this!

Sachmo I shouldnt say I say the words, rather I think the words over and over. "I want to have a dream about (such and such)"

Steve

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:40 Reply with quoteBack to top

sachmo posts:

Thanks

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic