Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Skins

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:28 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

It looks like that the SilverShadow skin will become the preferred skin for the site, so check it out if you like. I'll tweak it a bit more to fit the whole site with the blog etc.

Markus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:29 Reply with quoteBack to top

Admin posts:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am happy to announce more skins (board styles).
According to your preference or mood you may
now also view the board green, red, pink or purple.

Markus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:39 Reply with quoteBack to top

catherine posts:

sweet! now this board matches my hair jumper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:31 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

shift key seeker wrote:

catherine wrote:
sweet! now this board matches my hair jumper

Shocked I wonder what color your hair is ?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 14:50 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bean posts:

Admin wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am happy to announce more skins (board styles).
According to your preference or mood you may

Markus

Yea Markus! Thanks!

When I looked at the link Cat gave me, I really liked the Aphrodite Purple – which you added - so Cool

…but when I seclected it here, it wasn't doing it for me in the moment, so I went with "apple pink" which I didn't think I would like, but I'm gonna stay with it for a bit coz I do kinda like it (tho, for some reason, I keep thinking to the breast cancer awareness campaign Confused ).

Anyhoo, at least now I match Cat's hair! Grinning

Thanks again!

Marisa

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 14:57 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

Bean wrote:
(tho, for some reason, I keep thinking to the breast cancer awareness campaign Confused ).

Iīm not sure what you mean. But I remember that looooong ago when I was in my practical healer education I heard something about "pink" oder "light red" is a cancer energy or somthing like that. And I was really annouyed when I heard this as I like these colors. And I am glad that I donīt have such an influencing belief Very Happy .

Marina

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 15:31 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

Well, I think it's nice to be able to choose. Just let me know if one of the skins give you trouble, I haven't tested them all to much extend.

Enjoy thumb

Markus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 15:33 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

hmmmm…..I don't suppose you've got any black backgrounds in there anyplace, do you? ….just kidding. (and, yes, I checked out every single one of the board styles!) Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 15:38 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

sylvii wrote:
hmmmm…..I don't suppose you've got any black backgrounds in there anyplace, do you? ….just kidding. (and, yes, I checked out every single one of the board styles!) Very Happy

Well, if you think something is missing go there:

http://www.themesdb.com/

They've got 25 pages of skins, and you can all view (click "view demo") how they look. If you find something you like, give me the name and the page it's on and I'll add it (I guess I can even add your sparkling stars if you like).

Markus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 15:46 Reply with quoteBack to top

catherine posts:

My hair is pink & gold and everything in between! And, on rare occations, even purple (I'll never grow up I swear)

Markus, thank you for all the time and effort you are investing in making this forum unique and creative and personal and individual… and special! Big Grin 2 (<--gotta be my favorite smilie by far)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 16:06 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Thanks for link, Markus….and, yes, thanks for all the effort you put into this. Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 17:51 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bean posts:

Marina wrote:

Iīm not sure what you mean. But I remember that looooong ago when I was in my practical healer education I heard something about "pink" oder "light red" is a cancer energy or somthing like that. And I was really annouyed when I heard this as I like these colors. And I am glad that I donīt have such an influencing belief Very Happy .

I never heard about that Marina, but sounds very interesting.

I was referring to the campaign in the United States to raise money for breast cancer research. Pink is their signature color. Pink ribbon pins. Pink pens. Everything. There is even a Kitchenaid mixer in this color pink where part of the proceeds go to the research.

And it's exactly the color this skin shows up in my browser. Wonder what I'm telling myself? Confused

Marisa Smile

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic