Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Heya

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:55 Reply with quoteBack to top

derelic7 posts:

I've always wished there was a proper message board about elias' stuff, and today i finally noticed this site. awesome!

I've been reading elias transcriptions for a couple of months now and it's simply amazing, hard to say really. It's intriguing and mysterious but at the same time it feels great. I've had such huge eyeopeners, but I'm really impatient and want more to happen. hurry up world, shift damnit! Grinning

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:05 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

good, you got 'the hunger.'

but listen, dont worry about the rest of the world shiftng becasue the rest of the world will shift as you do. bow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:27 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

Heya derelic7 !

derelic7 wrote:
but I'm really impatient and want more to happen. hurry up world, shift damnit! Grinning

Elias in #510 wrote:
Patience is an allowance. Patience is an objective incorporation of movement; an intentional, objective action of allowance for the natural flow of energy. Patience is a direct implementation of action in conjunction with the selection of probabilities.

thumb

Marina

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 17:40 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

Hey,

glad to have you here … and yes, it's been overdue to have an elias centered board … but now it's there … and soaring Smile

Feel free to ask and contributue as you feel fit. But I agree with Rob, don't worry about the world, so

hurry up derelic7, shift damnit! Grinning

Markus

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic