Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

About Sue

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:34 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

Myranda wrote:
Another question I have to you Borledims is about your experiences about relationships since the beliefsystem of relationships too is attached to the Borledim family. But here again other influences may come in, like my orientation of soft which is always interconnective, and you are intermediate. And commons again may be different as to relationships.

Well, this seems to be one of my issues Grinning . Can you specify what kind of relationship you are referring to? I am experiencing the different relationsships in my life (being daughter, mother, fellow, friend, mate, wife, workmate and so on) extremely differently, depending on the beliefs I am holding regarding the particular "roles".

Love, Marina

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 21:12 Reply with quoteBack to top

Sue posts:

Hi Myranda,

Myranda wrote:
As to the Elias english: I had troubles with that too at the beginning and even stopped reading the sessions.

To be honest… I've stopped reading Elias sessions too shifty
Currently I just want to experience more and play with what I already know Grinning
It's not always the same when I read them… sometimes I just go with the flow and understand every word he says and sometimes I don't even have a clue what he's talking about Shocked but maybe I'm then not ready for the information he's sharing Rolling Eyes

Myranda wrote:
You are a Borledim/Zuli or viceversa? My dad was Zuli/Borledim. I to am Borledim aligned, Lisbeth is too. I am interested to know if you have responsibility issues. I have, Lisbeth has them too. Could be a Borledim preference to be exploring as a challenge … Grinning

So I'm not the only Borledim here, that's nice Smile thumb

I've had and still have responsibility and sacrifice issues. But since I know Elias&Co they definitely decreased which brought relief and made my life easier in some way Wink
The feeling of discounting me to make others feel better was often a common reaction for me. But that changed although I'm still not there where I want to be. But that's ok cause the improvement makes me already happy Grinning

Since I know that I'm Borledim (that was maybe two month ago) I often think about that maybe that's the reason for holding my attention so often to relationships or the way they turn out for me. But I'm not sure if that's not something other individuals (no Borledims) also do…

Myranda wrote:
Did you ever have a session with Elias or do you plan to have one?

I've never had a session with Elias or any other of the dead guys. I'm also not planing one at the moment. But who knows… maybe sometime Wink

it's nice to have you here and maybe we'll meet sometime in person glasses

Sue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 14:38 Reply with quoteBack to top

Admin posts:

This topic was spit. Part continues in borledim and relationships.

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic