Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

About Sue

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 20:07 Reply with quoteBack to top

Sue posts:

Hi all wave

I've visited this forum many times before silently… Jup, I was one of the 'guests' Wink
@Markus: brilliant site! thumb3

My name is Susanne but some call me Sue or Susi as well. I'm 29 years old, born and still living in Nuremberg (home of the famous "Christkindlesmarkt" in Germany) and I'm working at a large sofware-company.

My first contact with dead guys is now almost two years ago. Markus introduced me to the Abraham material and I loved it immediately Very Happy
I've also read some Elias-Sessions although it's (still) very hard for me to really understand his long sentences and the vocabulary he's using. But I'll keep trying and hope that my english will gradually improve Wink
(BTW please excuse my english if it's incorrect. This is the first time since my schooldays that I'm writing something in english!)

Here are some 'facts' about me (Markus asked Elias in one of his sessions (thanx for that Mr. Green )):
essence name: Kammi
essence / focus: Borledim / Zuli (or the other way round… I've forgotten whistle )
that's all I know so far…

Currently I'm reading my first Seth-Book (Seth Speaks) and it probably will not be the last Wink

My newest discovery is Bashar. After I read about him here I've visited his homepage and listened to his live stream a few days ago. I love this guy!!! he's my new favourite jumper It's pure fun listening to him and his way of explaining this whole stuff is ingenious and simply refreshing LOL

Susanne

(this was my first post on an english forum… and it was extreme fun writing it Wink )

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 20:14 Reply with quoteBack to top

Tart posts:

Hi Susanne, Welcome!

I also share your enthusiasm for Bashar (and his friend Elan)-- but I keep coming back to the Elias material to provide myself with a consistent suppoting structure/framework to the information offered by all other "dead guys".

I also like P'taah, due to his emphasis on Self-acceptance.

Hope to hear more from you about your adventures!

Wink Kaust.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 20:30 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

Sue wrote:
(this was my first post on an english forum… and it was extreme fun writing it Wink )

Hi Susanne

Well, congrats that sounds really relaxed beach ! I wouldn´t had called the feelings I had by writing my first English post “funny” - just the opposite Shocked and I better don´t tell the words that popped up while I was writing that post Twisted Evil .

Marina

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 20:34 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Hi Sue! welcome aboard Smile ….just remember: sign moon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 20:48 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

Hey Sue,

welcome on board: hug3 hug1

Markus Grinning

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 20:57 Reply with quoteBack to top

Sue posts:

Markus wrote:
Hey Sue,

welcome on board: hug3 hug1

Markus Grinning

sign thnx for your warm welcome jumper

(… especially the last one Wink @Markus: hug1 hug3 )

Sue

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 21:27 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bean posts:

Marisa Smile

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 0:32 Reply with quoteBack to top

Augustina posts:

thumb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 14:26 Reply with quoteBack to top

steffano posts:

Welcome from Steve!

You did quite well with your English! I am very impressed with the English that I see on boards from Germans. I also enjoyed traveling in Germany because so many Germans speak excellent English and were willing to help a foreign language-challenged American tourist.

I've studied Spanish and French, but don't think I'm brave enough to post anything in either language.

Elias is not easy to understand, even if English is your primary language. His grammar and vocabulary are unique, so it takes some getting used to. It was worth the effort for me!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 17:16 Reply with quoteBack to top

Sue posts:

Marina wrote:
I wouldn´t had called the feelings I had by writing my first English post “funny” - just the opposite Shocked and I better don´t tell the words that popped up while I was writing that post Twisted Evil .

…well that must be a loooooong time ago because now your posts are in perfect english thumb

Sue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 17:45 Reply with quoteBack to top

Sue posts:

Hi Steve,

steffano wrote:
You did quite well with your English!

thanks a lot for your compliment Grinning
but I must admit that I always have an online-dictionary accessible in the background Wink

steffano wrote:
I've studied Spanish and French, but don't think I'm brave enough to post anything in either language.

I enjoy speaking (or now writing) english although the reading or understanding is much easier for me Shocked
In school I also learned french but I would not claim that I can really speak or understand it anyway shhh
… so I'm with you with that Wink

steffano wrote:
Elias is not easy to understand, even if English is your primary language. His grammar and vocabulary are unique, so it takes some getting used to.

Thanks for that Smile makes me feel less resistant Wink

Sue

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:26 Reply with quoteBack to top

Myranda posts:

Sue wrote:
Hi all wave

I've visited this forum many times before silently… Jup, I was one of the 'guests' Wink
@Markus: brilliant site! thumb3

My name is Susanne but some call me Sue or Susi as well. I'm 29 years old, born and still living in Nuremberg (home of the famous "Christkindlesmarkt" in Germany) and I'm working at a large sofware-company.

My first contact with dead guys is now almost two years ago. Markus introduced me to the Abraham material and I loved it immediately Very Happy
I've also read some Elias-Sessions although it's (still) very hard for me to really understand his long sentences and the vocabulary he's using. But I'll keep trying and hope that my english will gradually improve Wink
(BTW please excuse my english if it's incorrect. This is the first time since my schooldays that I'm writing something in english!)

Here are some 'facts' about me (Markus asked Elias in one of his sessions (thanx for that Mr. Green )):
essence name: Kammi
essence / focus: Borledim / Zuli (or the other way round… I've forgotten whistle )
that's all I know so far…

Currently I'm reading my first Seth-Book (Seth Speaks) and it probably will not be the last Wink

My newest discovery is Bashar. After I read about him here I've visited his homepage and listened to his live stream a few days ago. I love this guy!!! he's my new favourite jumper It's pure fun listening to him and his way of explaining this whole stuff is ingenious and simply refreshing LOL

Susanne

Hi Sue,

I am answering to your post and welcome here yahoo

I am so very glad that more Germans and german speaking people are active in the Elias Forum - on the english speaking lists and sites. I know it is not that easy to express in english, and I still from time to time feel this subtle difference which is around translating from the native language. I am now used to speak and write and read english but it still is not my natural flow and in this a challenge. An interesting one though because you get to know so many people, and anyway I love international forums! I was never too much drawn to more native forums, like the german list. But that is related to my intent and the interest in variety.

WOW, I did not know that two so very interesting people live close nearby, or "in my near" as I liked to express in germanized english Smile I would very much like to be in contact with you, and to also chat with you and Markus on phone and maybe at some time meet you.

There is more to say, for example about Abraham. I recently read his book and posted something about it on the Eliaslist, with amazing results as to the reactions Grinning I got the book from a friend, Gottlieb from Vienna, you may have heard from him, he is a friend of Gerhard and Lisbeth. And he had some troubles with some aspects of the Elias material and then used Abraham to understand Elias…LOL! REALLY! It was for him a link to understand some aspects of the Elias material more deeply. But this is all about difference. I see that even a book is different for different people and can be used so very differently. I may post something more about this on the Abraham-Elias thread.

As to the Elias english: I had troubles with that too at the beginning and even stopped reading the sessions. It is a challenge at first when you do not even speak english as your native language. But then when I read more of it I got used to it. It is very helpful to while reading feel into the energy of him. My experiences with him in my own sessions is that he is so wonderful in feeling into the "languages" of people, and with this I do not mean german or english. My 86 year old mother had sessions with him and I was close to crying when I participated and saw how he dealt with her.

You are a Borledim/Zuli or viceversa? My dad was Zuli/Borledim. I to am Borledim aligned, Lisbeth is too. I am interested to know if you have responsibility issues. I have, Lisbeth has them too. Could be a Borledim preference to be exploring as a challenge … Grinning

Did you ever have a session with Elias or do you plan to have one?

Much love, Myranda

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:28 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

Myranda wrote:
I am interested to know if you have responsibility issues. I have, Lisbeth has them too. Could be a Borledim preference to be exploring as a challenge … Grinning

Hi Myranda

You know that I am too Borledim alignement. As far as I am experiencing my life responsibility is one of my non-issues (feels great to notice the non-issues rather to count the issues Very Happy).

I even thought that a typical Borledim quality is to not feeling overly responsible. That they sort of are naturally skilled in nurturing in a non-self-sacrifiying manner. That they don´t make a big deal of it, they just are “good parents”, without making this to an issue. At least that’s the way I´ve experienced my role of being a mother.

When I first heard that I am Borledim and read the description and all this nurturing, caring stuff I was very confused as I didn´t find myself in this description. Elias told me (when I remember right) that Borledims are able to nurture themselves and in #67 he said: They also are not self-sacrificing.

Love, Marina

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:16 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

Myranda wrote:
I got the book from a friend, Gottlieb from Vienna, you may have heard from him, he is a friend of Gerhard and Lisbeth. And he had some troubles with some aspects of the Elias material and then used Abraham to understand Elias…LOL! REALLY! It was for him a link to understand some aspects of the Elias material more deeply. But this is all about difference.

I totally relate to this whistle Grinning

Marina

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:23 Reply with quoteBack to top

Myranda posts:

Marina wrote:
Hi Myranda

You know that I am too Borledim alignement. As far as I am experiencing my life responsibility is one of my non-issues (feels great to notice the non-issues rather to count the issues Very Happy).

I even thought that a typical Borledim quality is to not feeling overly responsible. That they sort of are naturally skilled in nurturing in a non-self-sacrifiying manner. That they don´t make a big deal of it, they just are “good parents”, without making this to an issue. At least that’s the way I´ve experienced my role of being a mother.

When I first heard that I am Borledim and read the description and all this nurturing, caring stuff I was very confused as I didn´t find myself in this description. Elias told me (when I remember right) that Borledims are able to nurture themselves and in #67 he said: They also are not self-sacrificing.

Love, Marina

Hi Marina,

Ja, this is great to notice a non-issue! I think if I would have children I would have similar experiences as you describe, and you are right, what you say about Borledims is typical for their quality. I have a focus in the future which is Borledim aligned, Ronja Robin, with 11 children, and this family is like you describe. My responsibility issues are around me as daughter, not me as mother. And it is related to strong beliefs around sacrifice which I hold, as fortunately I created Elias pointing out to me. I was not aware of them, so strong is that expressed as a truth. So this then all might be not related to the Borledim alignement and may be a rather unusual quality for a Borledim which I hold.

Another question I have to you Borledims is about your experiences about relationships since the beliefsystem of relationships too is attached to the Borledim family. But here again other influences may come in, like my orientation of soft which is always interconnective, and you are intermediate. And commons again may be different as to relationships.

Love, Myranda

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic