Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Hello from Sylvia Anjuli Myranda

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 21:05 Reply with quoteBack to top

Anjuli Myranda posts:

Marina wrote:

Anjuli Myranda wrote:
Hello, my name is Sylvia Anjuli, my essencename is Myranda, I am from Bacaria in Germany. Years ago I had many sessioons with Elias and many contacts, then I had years of silence, now I am lookingg for contacts again. Greetings from MyrandaI

Hello Smile

Hello

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:43 Reply with quoteBack to top

A posts:

Marina wrote:
It seems that people from Bavaria are in the majority here in this thread glasses

😄🍻

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:09 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

A wrote:

Marina wrote:
It seems that people from Bavaria are in the majority here in this thread glasses

😄🍻

BTW I'm relatively familiar with Bamberg as I've often worked there. The world is a small place Smile .

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 15:35 Reply with quoteBack to top

A posts:

Marina wrote:
BTW I'm relatively familiar with Bamberg as I've often worked there. The world is a small place Smile .

It sure is. And Bamberg is rather lovely!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:33 Reply with quoteBack to top

Andreas_Butler posts:

deleted

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 17:09 Reply with quoteBack to top

JoeColo posts:

Also posted in Admin's thread, "Forum Change" in the forum "Exploring the Shift"

JoeColo wrote:
Since 9/27/22, these forums have been in a nearly total shutdown for me. The forums main page loads, but I cannot go anywhere. I don't know why I was not able to get on here, but others have been able to do so. I just wanted everyone to know, I haven't been gone from here by choice. I'm still as much into creating my other D as I've been for about 20 years. Even only checking here once a month or so, I seem to have come here soon after the change so I can get back on.

Welcome back Myranda. I thought of you a few days ago, was wondering how you're doing.

JoeColo Smile

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic