Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Hello from Fran

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 17:05 Reply with quoteBack to top

Sanfrandel posts:

It appears that I by-passed some of the protocol by posting on a couple of the subjects without properly introducing myself - not that anyone cared, but it does seem that introducing myself fits in nicely with my own preferences!

Hi! My name is Fran(ces) and I enjoy playing games with that name as it lends itself nicely to many iterations. So I refer to myself intermittently by other names by mixing and matching focus name (both first and last), essence name (Sandel), and various adjectives, so you may see me post as Sanfrandel, Fransandel, Frantis (for some reason I have a preference for praying mantises), Frantic, Frantasia, Fwinger, the list goes on and on…

I am probably the only grannie here (Franma is another favored title) and I've been hanging around the fringes of the Elias group for 6-7 years now and started reading Seth before that back in 1974. I am Sumari/Sumafi/very common/emotional. My essence color is mustard yellow and my focus color is Cherokee red - I like to say that I am the only one I've seen so far with condiments as colors! I was begat by 4 essences - Tomkin, Swaha, Maulin, and Kay. My focuses in this dimension number somewhere in the 1300s and I have a strong preference for lifetimes as artists and/or architects.

I haven't had a lot of Elias sessions - probably 5, but I have been to at least that many public sessions and have moderated a couple of private group sessions. I was an official transcriber for a time but now my forum efforts are spent in maintaining and updating Margot/Giselle's "Who's Who" list on Gerhard's site. This fits very nicely into my focus intent of exploring interconnectedness.

Since I am so very common, I define myself a lot by my work. I am a commercial interior designer and I live and work in Southern Oregon, USA. For anyone wishing to see what I do, my firm has a website - www.grapestreetdesign.com. I seem to be having a run on government jobs lately - US Forestry Service, Bureau of Land Management, and US Park Service - all within the Department of the Interior. Surely there's a strong message there!

Can't think of much more to say except that I do seem to prefer smaller groups and I'm enjoying seeing some familiar faces here (Allard and Steffano). Greetings to all of you!

Fran Wing

PS: Oh, I should warn you that I am a certified member of the Sumafi Police Squad (Did I hear some groans there?), so watch your spelling!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 19:20 Reply with quoteBack to top

sylvii posts:

Excellent site you have there, Fran….looks like you do great work! thumb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 20:35 Reply with quoteBack to top

Bean posts:

Welcome Fran! wave It's nice to 'see' some new faces. Smile

I am fascinated by your intent of exploring interconnectedness. Cool There are just so many directions you could explore with that intent. Would you like to share anymore about that?

I just looked at your site thumb – very cool! Cool In your gallery, I especially liked: Jackson County Library System, Jacksonville Branch sign coolcreation

Glad to have you here!

Marisa
(I am emotionally-focused too. Can you tell? Wink)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 20:37 Reply with quoteBack to top

Tart posts:

Sanfrandel wrote:
PS: Oh, I should warn you that I am a certified member of the Sumafi Police Squad (Did I hear some groans there?), so watch your spelling!

Hi Fran, Wilkom! an' good spilling b dammed!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 21:26 Reply with quoteBack to top

Markus posts:

Sanfrandel wrote:

Ahh, reminds me of a picture which is still lingering on our company web server which I posted on one my first posts on NWV … when they mentioned the Sumafi-Nazis. Grinning

(and as I outlined back then on NVW, the guys in the background are
tumolds who use clubs to return people to their natural state of being)

And Fran … I can use a proof reader any time for the dictionary or introductory section … feel free to patrol there (you know, my sumari element and the fact that english is a non native language let's me take occasional libbadies Smile

Markus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 0:39 Reply with quoteBack to top

Augustina posts:

thumb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 13:33 Reply with quoteBack to top

Tart posts:

kaust wrote:

Sanfrandel wrote:

Hi Fran, Wilkom! an' good spilling b dammed!

For completeness, I must add that although grammar and spelling are not high on our priority list , we do distinguish between 'hung' and 'hanged' Wink

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 19:37 Reply with quoteBack to top

daal posts:

Sanfrandel wrote:
Hi! My name is Fran(ces)…

Hi Fran,

There is always something really neat about meeting a person, sts, who I already know a little bit about thru sessions. Pleased to see u here.

I toured ur website. Very nice work displayed there and I like the feel of the site. It's a nice balance between quiet confidence, a perception of competence and a sense of warmth and real appreciation for ur clients. – D.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:31 Reply with quoteBack to top

Sanfrandel posts:

Thanks to everyone for your kind thoughts, warm welcomes, and humorous comments!

Fran

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic