Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Hi

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:25 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

Rob_Niven wrote:
yea, he gets the lady bing, but listen, even though pitt and detroit meet about one time a year, sir crosby is taking notes on the inside of his jock to be the next big binger, the pussy with the most talent.

Cool

he's not a pussy, he has an edge to his game, an intensity and aggressiveness, and that's what i like about him best as a player. the worst thing about crosby is his media persona, it's annoying as hell.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:19 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

talent wise, though..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlZ7y9WH9f8

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:25 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

Rob_Niven wrote:
talent wise, though..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlZ7y9WH9f8

That all depends on what you consider talent. =] Datsyuk does some amazing things with the puck, and I'm sure those clips aren't half as amazing as some of the stuff he does in practice. But that's the thing, I consider him a sort of one trick pony. He has a way of not showing up in the playoffs. Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:47 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

And where was sid the kid and penguins playing? Grinning

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:48 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

i got bragging rights. Grinning ..admit it

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:14 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

ya, there's no doubt that the penguins had the deer in the headlights look. and ottawa had something to prove after years and years of not showing up in the playoffs. if it wasn't for roberts their showing would probably have been even worse.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:18 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

do you think why not many highly skilled players want to play in canada is because of currency exchange?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:55 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

Rob_Niven wrote:
do you think why not many highly skilled players want to play in canada is because of currency exchange?

hahaha, never thought about it that way. the rising exchange rate is an extremely recent phenomenon. no, i doubt it. for the most part i think the teams can't afford them. the salary cap is fixing that. i also think that there is a lot of 'old energy' in the establishment of the canadian teams especially, such as toronto, which is why they've sucked for decades. on the other hand, there is plenty of star talent in canada. ottawa has had a ridiculously stacked team for years. luongo, kipper, iginla, pronger (before he got a reporter pregnant) in the west for example.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 20:48 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

ooohhh, is that why pronger left edmonton…hmmm

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic