Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Hi

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:47 Reply with quoteBack to top

guinevere9876 posts:

wanderful wrote:
I had a nap immediately afterward and had one of the most beautiful dreams of my life. I was, seriously, running and jumping through a meadow, over streams, in love with everything. And I'm not the kind of person who romanticizes meadows. Smile

Hi Wanderful Smile I have this dream too. Smile

- Michele (Vold/Sumari, emotional, common, continuing focus, etc)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:26 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

Rob_Niven wrote:
you…

Sumafi/sumari
political

thats what i get now, but i find it hard to believe after 6 years you arent drawn to your own conclusions this way. After a while i found it to be relevant and important. And at times very relevant and important as it outlines action. and possibly desire. I may be wrong because i see myself first, and then i see you.

Not to say beliefs about this info wouldnt be pertinent, but usually its that this is due to not wanting to be confined within a range of concepts and this is when i welcome people. To a larger range of expression within concepts anyway. Grinning theres no escape.

Im slightly different, i know the rest of your 'elias stats', do you?

Wow, hook me up with those stats. I have my impressions, I guess. You sorta blew me off my feet throwing it in my face like that. Amazing.

In your description of sumafi/sumari, which is belonging, which aligning?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:39 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

Belonging sumafi, aligned sumari. sumafi/sumari.

and well you know your final focus.

Belonging sumafi you will identify and relate to all the families. and that may be why you felt you are all the families. Your not wrong, everyone has a little bit of every family in them. But that sensing i have found is sumafi orientated. ..hmm Your sumari i wont comment on right now. Smile

you have expressed a political focus type when you were talking to steve.

so what else is there? Grinning

oh, yea..your orientation..common intermediate or soft?…what are your impressions about your orientation?

when i said i knew the rest of your stats i guess i meant i will know them when you tell me. Wink

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:44 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

I'd gathered my impressions on my orientation quite a while ago and have since forgotten. Let me look them up quickly..

Why won't you comment on my sumari? Wink

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:51 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

wanderful wrote:
I'd gathered my impressions on my orientation quite a while ago and have since forgotten. Let me look them up quickly..

thats what a sumari would ask. Razz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:07 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

OK, I'm going to say soft. But that no-vold thing has shaken my confidence a little bit, so I'm going to hedge my bets a bit and say possibly common, as well.

Do you have an impression for essence name? Have we missed any stats?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:15 Reply with quoteBack to top

sari posts:

Rob_Niven wrote:

wanderful wrote:

thats what a sumari would ask. Razz

kibbzing in:

Very Happy

sounds all familiar …

doesnt care about the objective that much … 'SOFT' !

Hi Wand,…like your energy ….

wave

sasa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:22 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

wanderful wrote:
OK, I'm going to say soft. But that no-vold thing has shaken my confidence a little bit, so I'm going to hedge my bets a bit and say possibly common, as well.

Do you have an impression for essence name? Have we missed any stats?

Now I'm thinking intermediate. The "exchange" thing is throwing me for the soft, I think of myself as more of a stubborn individualist. I've always thought of myself as more emotional/intuitive than rational/thought based.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:30 Reply with quoteBack to top

jibegod posts:

And I always thought you were more oxygen/carbon based…

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:33 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

jibegod wrote:

Everyone, meet the sumafi/sumari friend I was talking about. I have since been fit into those categories too!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:39 Reply with quoteBack to top

jibegod posts:

wanderful wrote:

jibegod wrote:

Everyone, meet the sumafi/sumari friend I was talking about. I have since been fit into those categories too!

If the shoe fits ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 17:35 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Quote:
Wan posts

The ego, like anything, will put up a fight to the death when it's cornered. You are more than your ego. Aren't you getting sick of being trapped by it?

I dont know if I am or not because as i posted in my dream thread, I dont know what my ego it Smile So what is my ego? I dont sense my ego , do you sense yours?

Thanks,

Steve

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 17:42 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Steve, Wan, Michele, Dale, and Kevin all vold or vold aligned. Raise your glass and commence rebelling. Smile

Steve

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 17:51 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

See Wan, this introduce yourself gig aint so bad, huh. And now your intro has even lured in another brother, the preeminent Jibegod of Alaska. Smile Hi Jibe, or do you prefer the more formal "God " ? Smile

Steve

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 22:38 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

How sure are you of those stats rob?

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic