Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Hi

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 17:02 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

Hi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 20:07 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

wanderful wrote:
Hi

Hello, who are you? Grinning

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 20:13 Reply with quoteBack to top

ecrosset posts:

Rob_Niven wrote:

wanderful wrote:
Hi

Hello, who are you? Grinning

On the fifteenth of May, in the jungle of Nool,
In the heat of the day, in the cool of the pool,
He was splashing…enjoying the jungle’s great joys…
When Horton the elephant heard a small noise.

So Horton stopped splashing. He looked towards the sound.
“That’s funny,” thought Horton. “There’s no one around.”
Then he heard it again! Just a very faint yelp
As if some tiny person were calling for help.
“I’ll help you,” said Horton. “But who are you? Where?”
He looked and he looked. He could see nothing there
But a small speck of dust blowing past though the air.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 20:20 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Uh, Wanderful, since I put you up to this , I feel responsible . Smile People usually tell a bit of themselves, their philosophy or background or some clue as to who they are and their experience in all things ghost. We need something to comment on, something to latch on to. Are you essence? Are you the first essence to be here without a body to channell through?

Steve

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 20:38 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

Stevelord wrote:
Uh, Wanderful, since I put you up to this , I feel responsible . Smile People usually tell a bit of themselves, their philosophy or background or some clue as to who they are and their experience in all things ghost. We need something to comment on, something to latch on to. Are you essence? Are you the first essence to be here without a body to channell through?

Steve

Hahaha, I loved that essence bit. This is the part where I list my credentials and you guys catalog me. At least, that's what I would do. Maybe that's why I'm avoiding this part.

I came across the Elias material about 6 years ago and knew right away that I'd found what I'd been searching for. For the first time I could read about a comprehensive metaphysical worldview without getting supremely annoyed at its obvious projective or sociohistorical nature. The philosophy rang true to me as a whole, rather than just in bits and pieces like it had with other philosophy. I didn't care where it came from. Along with Elias material I read Kris, as well as a whole bunch of others secondarily (e.g. Seth, Bashar, some fringe ET ones).

I'm interested in everything, but especially in self "development". I love to learn and apply myself in new ways. My background is in design, computers, philosophy and psychology. I love hockey.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 20:44 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

Stevelord wrote:

Steve, I really like your style and humor…. if thats the way you approach people I don't know why you create trouble … Very Happy

And hello to Wanderful … are you a wanderer?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 20:50 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

Continuing,

I don't know my essence name or families, according to whomever. I've been a little too stubborn and a little too cheap for that, so far.

Almost every essence family rings true to me, and it's tough to determine exactly what qualities come from where (essence vs. biophysical/socialized). My main impression for the longest time has been Vold, with some degree of Sumari, Milumet and Sumafi. Tumold, Zuli and Gramada are sprinkled in there somewhere too. I could even see Ilda in some places. About the only one I don't identify with is Borledim. I don't know, I have a wide range of interests and passions, and they are often contradictory. It's tough to limit.

The one thing I am basically certain of though is that I'm final focus. In the spirit of the early Elias sessions, I'm definitely emotionally based perceptively, but after encountering an extremely rigorous thought based Sumafi/Sumari friend (a precocious son of a lawyer) and attempting to discuss material of a philosophical nature, I have been developing my thought based perceptive abilities for just as long as I've been engaged with the Elias material.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 20:56 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

You like hockey and are from canda… NOOO WAAAYYY!!!

Razz

hello from hockeytown. Wink

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 20:59 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

Rob_Niven wrote:
You like hockey and are from canda… NOOO WAAAYYY!!!

Razz

hello from hockeytown. Wink

Detroit :X (grrr)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 21:42 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Thanks Marina! I like your style too. Plus you're one hot tamale Smile

Steve

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 22:04 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

wanderful wrote:
Continuing,

I don't know my essence name or families, according to whomever. I've been a little too stubborn and a little too cheap for that, so far.

Almost every essence family rings true to me, and it's tough to determine exactly what qualities come from where (essence vs. biophysical/socialized). My main impression for the longest time has been Vold, with some degree of Sumari, Milumet and Sumafi. Tumold, Zuli and Gramada are sprinkled in there somewhere too. I could even see Ilda in some places. About the only one I don't identify with is Borledim. I don't know, I have a wide range of interests and passions, and they are often contradictory. It's tough to limit.

The one thing I am basically certain of though is that I'm final focus. In the spirit of the early Elias sessions, I'm definitely emotionally based perceptively, but after encountering an extremely rigorous thought based Sumafi/Sumari friend (a precocious son of a lawyer) and attempting to discuss material of a philosophical nature, I have been developing my thought based perceptive abilities for just as long as I've been engaged with the Elias material.

Dear Wanderful,

Aha, the VOld peoplem Kevin and I are both Vold aligned rebels who move a lot , address wise. As far as being a final focus , I learned recently that doesnt mean this is the last harrah for you, they dont come in chronological order, final can be followed by a lot of focuses, it just means something arcane about directing other focuses or I forget actually. Did you go to Waterloo U. ?

Steve

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 22:25 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

Stevelord wrote:

wanderful wrote:
Continuing,

Almost every essence family rings true to me, and it's tough to determine exactly what qualities come from where (essence vs. biophysical/socialized). My main impression for the longest time has been Vold, with some degree of Sumari, Milumet and Sumafi. Tumold, Zuli and Gramada are sprinkled in there somewhere too. I could e…

(quote shortened by clean-bot)

Dear Wanderful,

Aha, the VOld peoplem Kevin and I are both Vold aligned rebels who move a lot , address wise. As far as being a final focus , I learned recently that doesnt mean this is the last harrah for you, they dont come in chronological order, final can be followed by a lot of focuses, it just means something arcane about directing other focuses or I forget actually. Did you go to Waterloo U. ?

Steve

Nope, I didn't.

Linearly, yeah, more focuses can come. Or are you talking out of chronological time? As I understand it, the final focus is the one who 'ties up' all the loose ends of the other focuses. Besides dealing with a lot of problems that seem to come out of nowhere, I also experience the typical listlessness and boredom. The personality, etc., can choose to go on by creating a new essence.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:55 Reply with quoteBack to top

Stevelord posts:

Quote:
Wan posts, referring to him being final focus,

Linearly, yeah, more focuses can come…………

Yeah, that.

Quote:
I also experience the typical listlessness and boredom. The personality, etc., can choose to go on by creating a new essence.

Do you think Marina and I are doomed and on the final glidepath of this life with our comparative loss of interest in the things of life". MAybe that only comes near the end of anyones life, and also with you being a final focus. Has it been that way your whole life? By the way there are getting to be too many final focuses to go arouind, just as there are too many famous people to go around , that keep getting confirmed by E.

Im starting to think that almost every person who is interested in ghosts is a final. BUt people always initiate the thought to ELias and ask him if they are and he of course like he always does, confirms their impression, in my opinion wiether its true or not. Therre ar what hundreds of focuses in ones career, how could half the people here be final. I am very skeptical. Although a case can be made that if one is a final he would be more interested in hearing what is now in store for him, and only the ghosts know, thus they seek out ghosts more

Steve

Steve

Steve

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:26 Reply with quoteBack to top

wanderful posts:

Stevelord wrote:

Quote:
Wan posts, referring to him being final focus,

Linearly, yeah, more focuses can come…………

Yeah, that.

Quote:
I also experience the typical listlessness and boredom. The personality, etc., can choose to go on by creating a new essence.

Do you think Marina and I are doomed and on the final glidepath of this life with our comparative loss of interest in the things of life". MAybe that only comes near the end of anyones life, and also with you being a final focus. Has it been that way your whole life? By the way there are getting to be too many final focuses to go arouind, just as there are too many famous people to go around , that keep getting confirmed by E.

Im starting to think that almost every person who is interested in ghosts is a final. BUt people always initiate the thought to ELias and ask him if they are and he of course like he always does, confirms their impression, in my opinion wiether its true or not. Therre ar what hundreds of focuses in ones career, how could half the people here be final. I am very skeptical. Although a case can be made that if one is a final he would be more interested in hearing what is now in store for him, and only the ghosts know, thus they seek out ghosts more

Steve

Steve

Steve

Hi Steve

Steve

Steve,

One thing Elias has said is that people who are final focus tend to draw themselves to material of this nature. He has also said this is a popular time for people to be experiencing their final focus because it's a point of significant transition. If you think about it another way, it's simple statistics and this is the internet. I'm sure there's a forum for some extremely rare blood disease that is populated in the thousands. They draw themselves there, the material selects for them, and so on.

I agree that Elias tends to lean to the side of validation rather than invalidation. A few white lies here and there to get a person to start to believe in themselves may be a necessary distortion. Like the simplified (Bohr) model of the atom. Trusting oneself is KEY.

I can't speak to Marina as I'm not aware of her. But I have been paying attention to you and I don't think you are doomed at all. I think you're becoming discouraged and frustrated and that is manifesting as a 'loss of interest'. The ego, like anything, will put up a fight to the death when it's cornered. You are more than your ego. Aren't you getting sick of being trapped by it? As vold, we like to change things up. Don't you feel ready for a change?

And yes, I've more or less been 'bored' all my life. Certainly since my mid to late teens. It's weird, on the one hand I have tremendous passion for life, on the other, I'm sick of even the most interesting things. I just want more, I'm ready for more. There have been times where I've just wanted to off myself and get it over with because I'm sick of the limitation of it all. It has nothing to do with some kind of neurotic suicidal tendency, I just really want to experience more. The most recent time I felt that, I had a nap immediately afterward and had one of the most beautiful dreams of my life. I was, seriously, running and jumping through a meadow, over streams, in love with everything. And I'm not the kind of person who romanticizes meadows. Smile

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:29 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

you…

Sumafi/sumari
political

thats what i get now, but i find it hard to believe after 6 years you arent drawn to your own conclusions this way. After a while i found it to be relevant and important. And at times very relevant and important as it outlines action. and possibly desire. I may be wrong because i see myself first, and then i see you.

Not to say beliefs about this info wouldnt be pertinent, but usually its that this is due to not wanting to be confined within a range of concepts and this is when i welcome people. To a larger range of expression within concepts anyway. Grinning theres no escape.

Im slightly different, i know the rest of your 'elias stats', do you?

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic