Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Just Registered -- But Already Disappointed. Question...

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 20:54 Reply with quoteBack to top

SpiritSeeker posts:

Hi,
I've read "The Shift" and have studied many of Elias's transcripts. I am no stranger to this type of material, having also studied Edgar Cayce, ACIM, Seth, et al. So when I found a site dedicated to Elias's teachings, I was eager to sign up.

However, in perusing the forums, I am very dismayed to find that they appear to have been nearly completely overrun by a certain poster who goes by the name of BlueEnergyArtist, whose posts, almost without exception, fit the classic model of "forum trolling."

When I registered just now, I agreed to this: "You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit."

The poster BEA appears to have violated nearly each and every one of those prohibitions, many times over. (I am sure that he will most likely consider my post here to be "slanderous" of HIM and that *I* am the one who is violating the agreement by posting these statements about him, or will claim some such argument, because that is the way that people who troll forums work; it is their modus operandi, so to speak.) However – his probable objections notwithstanding – my question to the moderator(s) is simply: Given the offensive content, name-calling and constant "FU's" posted by this person, how do you reconcile this with the agreement stated above? And then, what types of posts do you normally "see fit" to remove, if any?

Thank you….looking forward to hopefully more cogent, civil discussion here.
SS

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 17:28 Reply with quoteBack to top

BlueEnergyArtist posts:

To Spiritseeker,

Okay you have arrived here and the very first thing you did is to label me as a "Troll" and to try and instigate an insurrection against myself.

Well, as an observation, people who decorate their person with such sanctimonious handles as :
"Spiritseeker" usually turn out to be, and I don't mean you as of yet, usually turn out to be malicious, self-righteous, victimizing cretins, such as the various and sundry individuals who have used this forum as a venue to spew their hatred and malice in the form of statements such as:

"I would love to kill you" (Poster named Sari) , or "I love to torment people online" (Poster named Bennett), or the guy who calls himself : "The master" who came on to the forum and promptly stared to wish death upon myself,rendering my contributions as fairly innocuous and even humorous.

And there is a plethora of examples of such "spiritual" individuals and their covert maliciousness, who have taken upon theirself to malign others here, and at the very same time trying to impart the image of being a "spiritual" individual.

Now you have arrived here and welcome, but your first action has been to attack myself, out of a clear blue sky and if that is not the standard behavior of a so-called "Troll" then what is?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 20:01 Reply with quoteBack to top

AdamReindeer posts:

Ugh sam you are such a professional victim. its always someone else attacking you isnt it?

Anyway the moderator doesnt care about this place. Its dead. If you want elias discussion go to bluefresh.ca or the elias facebook pagen

Sam doesnt dare venture to those lists cuz he knows they would actually take action against him.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:26 Reply with quoteBack to top

SpiritSeeker posts:

Thanks, Adam. That is what I was afraid of. At some point, apparently this became an unmoderated forum. That is a shame. I shall seek elsewhere. Thanks again.

And to Sam: In your inevitable reply to me, you have once again demonstrated that my perception of you is the correct one, and you have done so infinitely more forcefully and absolutely than I could have possibly done. So, thank you for validating my original post. May you someday wake up.

Bye now.

SS

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 17:02 Reply with quoteBack to top

BlueEnergyArtist posts:

To Spiritseeker,

yeah, so you prefer a "Moderated" policed, regulated, censored, authoritarian,
mind-controlled venue, so as to insure that nobody will offer any opinions which are not conform with your own.

In other words you cannot tolerate viewpoints which are opposing your own , and you want them then "Monitored" and crushed and eliminated.

And if this is not possible in an "Unmoderated" forum then you will go somewhere else, where you can control and oppress the viewpoints of other which are not in tune with your own.

There is nothing "Spiritual" about you, you would have felt great under Stalin, and you would have made a great commissar, having the opportunity to control and suppress the views and utterances of the peasants.

And you have also demonstrated that my perception of you is correct: phoney charlatan, hiding behind the mask of "Spitiruality"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 17:11 Reply with quoteBack to top

BlueEnergyArtist posts:

To AdamReindeer,

listen you oppressive madman, you are relentlessly hounding and needling me, with your insane bullshit, and I do not value a fucking word you have to say.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 17:33 Reply with quoteBack to top

AdamReindeer posts:

BlueEnergyArtist wrote:
To Spiritseeker,

yeah, so you prefer a "Moderated" policed, regulated, censored, authoritarian,
mind-controlled venue, so as to insure that nobody will offer any opinions which are not conform with your own.

In other words you cannot tolerate viewpoints which are opposing your own , and you want them then "Monitored" and crushed and eliminated.

And if this is not possible in an "Unmoderated" forum then you will go somewhere else, where you can control and oppress the viewpoints of other which are not in tune with your own.

There is nothing "Spiritual" about you, you would have felt great under Stalin, and you would have made a great commissar, having the opportunity to control and suppress the views and utterances of the peasants.

And you have also demonstrated that my perception of you is correct: phoney charlatan, hiding behind the mask of "Spitiruality"

HAHA

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic