Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Hey everyone!

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 15:18 Reply with quoteBack to top

ethanescence posts:

My name is Ethan, I'm 22.

My life during the last year has been very intense, and I have experienced more than I can adequately put into words. So here's a dot-point summary:

• I grew up with an avid interest in dreaming. I read a lot of dream psychology (fan of Jung) and experienced many lucid dreams, projections, etc. I would describe that as my main, continuing interest in life.
• In early 2012 I was heavily into creative writing, plotting a novel, and this opened up a lot of doors in my mind.
• I came across the Seth material late 2012. I had many paranormal experiences and vivid dreams that caused me question a lot of my beliefs. It all happened at once, and was a bit frightening in that respect (understatement).
• My overall perspective on life and my lifestyle has dramatically changed.
• I have read all of the core Seth material. I have read the majority of Elias sessions, and it one of my favourite things to read because it resonates with my life like nothing else.
• I have brief notes of 13 past focuses, although I don't explore that much now.
• I love dolphins.
• I am a university student completing a Law/Arts degree. My major is film studies.
• It seems clear I am Sumari, but I'm unsure of my other family alignment. Zuli, Tumold or Ilda are possible.
• I am consistently able to receive telepathic impressions from my girlfriend. Colours, visuals and sounds are the easiest for me to access. I have been playing games with telepathy since I was 15 or so, and it became a familiar skill when I was 19 or 20.
• I have been in objective communication with other nonphysical essences.

I have joined this forum because I find it hard to talk about these topics in-person; not many people around me share an interest in what Elias speaks about. And I really like to discuss and hear the experiences of others.

Looking forward to meeting you all. Smile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 20:47 Reply with quoteBack to top

Learning to fly posts:

Welcome Ethan!

Your explorations sound very interesting.

I have a lot of fun with telepathy also. I've been aware for over 25 years that when I am concentrating on someone (like a prof in a lecture, friend or family member), I pick things up telepathically and project things. I'm to the point now that I will deliberately project an idea to someone telepathically rather than say it out loud, in order to make a suggestion that might not be welcome if verbalized, and it works!

One of my big interests these days is communicating more consciously with animals.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:25 Reply with quoteBack to top

ethanescence posts:

Learning to fly wrote:
Welcome Ethan!

Your explorations sound very interesting.

I have a lot of fun with telepathy also. I've been aware for over 25 years that when I am concentrating on someone (like a prof in a lecture, friend or family member), I pick things up telepathically and project things. I'm to the point now that I will deliberately project an idea to someone telepathically rather than say it out loud, in order to make a suggestion that might not be welcome if verbalized, and it works!

One of my big interests these days is communicating more consciously with animals.

Hey Smile Thank you.

I haven't thought about telepathic idea projection before, but that's a very cool and useful concept. I will have a play with that in the next couple of weeks.

What kind of animals do you communicate with?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:28 Reply with quoteBack to top

Learning to fly posts:

I communicate with my pets – an elderly toy poodle and various cats aged from 2 yrs down to 4 months. Sometimes I just talk to them, for instance to explain that I'm going to be away and when I will be back because talking in words is much easier for me to get the concept across.

The kittens are the ones who are really pushing me to expand my communication abilities since they're not used to my usual pet routines. They tend to rush into a room as soon as the door opens and wreak havoc, for instance when I come out of the bedroom in the morning, so I am sending them images of exiting through the door and that is making it much easier to get them to do what I want.

The poodle knows all of my routines so I don't have to communicate with her to get her to do things. Instead I connect and commune with her to give her love and to strengthen her body. Some physical ailments have eased or disappeared in her with this approach.

One of the adult cats was a rescue who was poorly socialized and came to me at age 3 mos. For the next 3 mos, she hid in the basement. Then she came upstairs but wouldn't let me or anyone touch her. I spent a few months sending her love, appreciation and reassurance and gradually she has opened up to me. Now I can cuddle her and she will reciprocate, purr and roll on her back.

I put up a diary with a video about an amazing animal communicator who inspires me. So far, I only get glimmers of the communication she experiences.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:31 Reply with quoteBack to top

Learning to fly posts:

This diary has the link to the video, in case you're interested.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:37 Reply with quoteBack to top

ethanescence posts:

I just watched that video you posted about the leopard, that was amazing.

I think your communication with your pets with images is really interesting. I have never had a dog or a cat of my own, but I would love a dog in the future. I think communicating with images like that is important with animals. Even verbal language I would assume, like commands, would be interpreted through vocal tone and the energy underlying the command?

Reading what you said about your cat and that video, it seems appreciation and respect and lack of expectations is key to a good relationship. Which makes sense if animals are extensions of ourselves.

On a side note, my favourite film recently has been Life of Pi. I think that movie embodies concepts of this shift in consciousness, especially with animals. I wrote a research essay about that film as well as The Great Gatsby and Oz: The Great and Powerful and how they show YCYOR.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:32 Reply with quoteBack to top

Harri Sun posts:

Hello! Hello hello hello!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:27 Reply with quoteBack to top

Learning to fly posts:

ethanescence wrote:
I just watched that video you posted about the leopard, that was amazing.

I think your communication with your pets with images is really interesting. I have never had a dog or a cat of my own, but I would love a dog in the future. I think communicating with images like that is important with animals. Even verbal language I would assume, like commands, would be interpreted through vocal tone and the energy underlying the command?

Reading what you said about your cat and that video, it seems appreciation and respect and lack of expectations is key to a good relationship. Which makes sense if animals are extensions of ourselves.

On a side note, my favourite film recently has been Life of Pi. I think that movie embodies concepts of this shift in consciousness, especially with animals. I wrote a research essay about that film as well as The Great Gatsby and Oz: The Great and Powerful and how they show YCYOR.

I love the video about the leopard. If you go to her website there is a longer version, about an hour, that shows interactions with other animals and where she gives more of an explanation about her communication process.

Yes, I think animals understand verbal language through tone and energy. And also, through our projection of the imagery of what is spoken – not sure if that is the same thing as energy. It might be. There's a group of monks (iirc it's the ones who train St. Bernard dogs in the mountains) who train by explaining everything to the animal, rather than doing commands or jerking on collars or whatever. Seems like a beautiful way to train a dog.

I love Life of Pi! Agree about the shift in consciousness. I tend to find concepts of shifts of consciousness in so many places these days – books, tv shows, movies, art – so it's gotten to the point that I no longer know if that is what the author intended or my projection, lol.

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic