Log in   •   Log in to PM   •   Register  •   Profile   •  Search  •   Memberlist   •   FAQ

Recognizing Energy Expressions

Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:05 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

Yea, when i was having pot roast with my mom i asked her if she remembered my birth time and she remarked she had been looking at my birth certificate a few days earlier because she was looking to remortgage her house at a lower interest rate and those "papers" happened to be in the same fire-prof box she has…

anyway, she said 5:04, but that she thought she should recheck because she wasnt absolutely sure.

so thus, imo, the thing about the time is…… what meets the criteria for time of emergence?

perhaps i emerged earlier or later.

and this is because according to what i have read from seth and elias is that the essence merges with the chosen birth before birth, and sometimes after birth. so how can you really know that time?

Smile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:42 Reply with quoteBack to top

sari posts:

Rob_Niven wrote:
Yea, when i was having pot roast with my mom i asked her if she remembered my birth time and she remarked she had been looking at my birth certificate a few days earlier because she was looking to remortgage her house at a lower interest rate and those "papers" happened to be in the same fire-prof box she has…

anyway, she said 5:04, but that she thought she should recheck because she wasnt absolutely sure.

so thus, imo, the thing about the time is…… what meets the criteria for time of emergence?

perhaps i emerged earlier or later.

and this is because according to what i have read from seth and elias is that the essence merges with the chosen birth before birth, and sometimes after birth. so how can you really know that time?

Smile

it is part of the play/game Smile)
is there time before birth or after - that depends, doesn't it?

the time element, also date and place in Astrology are the criterias for recognizing the individual energy expressions - that makes one different from others, the energies expressed are all the same, but how you do, is individual - the planets represent the choices abstract and neutral - recognizable is the movement, the chosen connections. The deeper you look in a horoskop the more you see, that all energies are connected with all, even all ARE in all. But interesting is not the final point, when you know, you are me and I know I am everything I perceive … the steps before 'enlightenment', the process of awareness goes with time.

what comes with the reading is the abstract connection - like your sun is in Aries - expression and exposure with power and allowance: how you express power and allowance … that is your choice - the connecting planet of Aries is Mars and your Mars is in Cancer - so the power that makes your sun shine is related to your emotions and feelings - then comes the planet related to cancer … Moon, where are you ….

that is an example of the movement.

the time of the day you where (are) born is the one major energy, that you have chosen to explore in this focus in this dimension …

more questions?
I do like this conversation … challenging and inspiring Smile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:31 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

Hi Sari

(it always feels strange to talk to another German in English Smile ).

I am curious, have you ever talked about Astrology with Elias? When I remember correctly the only thing he mentioned regarding Astrology is that it is a belief system?

I am not very familiar with Astrology but sometimes I find myself reading my horoscope but unfortunately I never created the promised stuff Razz ….

Where do you live in Germay?

Marina

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 13:47 Reply with quoteBack to top

sari posts:

Marina wrote:
Hi Sari

(it always feels strange to talk to another German in English Smile ).

I am curious, have you ever talked about Astrology with Elias? When I remember correctly the only thing he mentioned regarding Astrology is that it is a belief system?

I am not very familiar with Astrology but sometimes I find myself reading my horoscope but unfortunately I never created the promised stuff Razz ….

Where do you live in Germay?

Marina

yes you can find it in both homepages (Stichwortverzeichnis)

I talked myself about it with Elias - of course it is a bs - what is not …. he approved my alterations.
right now I am in Darmstadt, I live, where I am - exploring my desire to feel the world as my living room Smile)

sabine

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 14:43 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

sari wrote:
right now I am in Darmstadt, I live, where I am - exploring my desire to feel the world as my living room Smile)

Sounds like you are not very rooted Wink, I just moved from Frankfurt (a city very next to Darmstadt) to Bavaria Smile.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 15:28 Reply with quoteBack to top

sari posts:

[quote="Marina"]

sari wrote:

Sounds like you are not very rooted Wink,

aha … my roots are within my Self - I feel home, where I am Smile) - and creating different objectifs keeps me entertained and busy appreciating that…

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 15:43 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

sari wrote:
aha … my roots are within my Self - I feel home, where I am Smile) - and creating different objectifs keeps me entertained and busy appreciating that…

LOL, Sabine sounds like the textbook answer (just kidding Wink )

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:52 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

sari wrote:

Rob_Niven wrote:

so thus, imo, the thing about the time is…… wh…

(quote shortened by clean-bot)

it is part of the play/game Smile)
is there time before birth or after - that depends, doesn't it?

the time element, also date and place in Astrology are the criterias for recognizing the individual energy expressions - that makes one different from others, the energies expressed are all the same, but how you do, is individual - the planets represent the choices abstract and neutral - recognizable is the movement, the chosen connections. The deeper you look in a horoskop the more you see, that all energies are connected with all, even all ARE in all. But interesting is not the final point, when you know, you are me and I know I am everything I perceive … the steps before 'enlightenment', the process of awareness goes with time.

what comes with the reading is the abstract connection - like your sun is in Aries - expression and exposure with power and allowance: how you express power and allowance … that is your choice - the connecting planet of Aries is Mars and your Mars is in Cancer - so the power that makes your sun shine is related to your emotions and feelings - then comes the planet related to cancer … Moon, where are you ….

that is an example of the movement.

the time of the day you where (are) born is the one major energy, that you have chosen to explore in this focus in this dimension …

more questions?
I do like this conversation … challenging and inspiring Smile

me too.

how much can we know about eachother through a map of planetary schematics?

how about the planets now? we receive light from planets at a delayed rate of light speed…

is that calculated?, ..(the time it takes for light to travel from the planet to a birth date?)

Smile

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 17:10 Reply with quoteBack to top

sari posts:

t
more questions?
I do like this conversation … challenging and inspiring Smile[/quote]

me too.

how about the planets now? we receive light from planets at a delayed rate of light speed…

is that calculated?, ..(the time it takes for light to travel from the planet to a birth date?)

Smile[/quote]

now we are getting in the whole phylosophy!!

the planets now are NOW - for the 'influence' it does not matter, wheather they are xx lightyears away, because: they DO NOT influence us: we use them as a screen, we are projecting our energy upon them, they do, what we want (if you know what you do!!)

I am looking at the planets - relating to the birth-chart - very often, I also do charts for moments - because it is fun, it is suprising and for me a wonderful experience for recognition, how different people express the neutral energies (and to recognize what I did, and how!!)

there are longterm constellations and short ones (the moon is the fastest). Mars is in Picsces and the Neptun is in Aquarius in 'opposition' to Saturn. That is a big challenge, because to express power without allowance and without trust - if the opposition is recognized as reflection, then the knowing 'arises' - if it is expressed as opposition, the issues grow… leads to the opposite experience that is wanted. the more the knowing and appreciation energie is recognized (Saturn) the more people know what trust really is (it is not an incident, that Elias explains in the manner he does, what trust is). the more the Mars-Power can be expressed in total ease ….and with an inner smile ….

Rob, the more specific your questions are, the easier it is for me to answer …. it do enjoy it, ….but I have to say stop to myself, not writing everything …???

go ahead - when I do not answer the same day, it's just because no computer was around Smile)

ciao
sabine

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 17:33 Reply with quoteBack to top

sari posts:

this is one of the most interesting questions …

what you do not know or can tell, when you look maybe at the chart of your girlfriend, or parents - is, how they express, because there is always the reflection of your own energy, but what energy they 'use', that you can see/tell.

In one of the first quotes I gave you the list of the 12 energies. The symbols of the related planets are in the next quote.

Now imagine, your own sun (expression) is in Aries (power)- the sun of the person in question is another energy - maybe Skorpio (surprises in either ways) …. what you get out of it, is to become aware of differences, that there ARE diffenrences in so many manners and … in case your Moon is related to the Mars of the other person … just put those energies in one sentence (emotion + power) the Mars of the other person gives power to your emotions …. now, in case you have difficulties to allow yourself to express your emotions, the connection with the Mars on your Moon always does something to you …. whatever, your emotional expression is different, the moment you connect with that person … got me??

Astrology allows to become aware of the process and of the 'time-quality' like, the mundane Mars is on my sun - if feel more powerfull…. if I allow that, if I express pressure, than I express less powerfull.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:37 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

heh, wandering off?..it's ok.

its cool. you've come back though, so you must be special to me. in someway..

enough about me, if you can know so much about me then i have to know "so much" about you. Grinning

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:37 Reply with quoteBack to top

sari posts:

Rob_Niven wrote:
heh, wandering off?..it's ok.

its cool. you've come back though, so you must be special to me. in someway..

enough about me, if you can know so much about me then i have to know "so much" about you. Grinning

no wandering off - just did not get your last message in my 'now' - I thought, YOU were off!!

this is ME: march 6, 1953, Goslar (Germany) 3:20 pm

the image does not fit (must be less than 8 kb …. I am soooo much bigger Smile)

continuing??

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:40 Reply with quoteBack to top

sari posts:

interesting, isn't it - I say I am too big, and there is another poss. to post the picture….. how creative!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:23 Reply with quoteBack to top

Rob_Niven posts:

i love the picture Grinning

you have the sun in your hands.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:54 Reply with quoteBack to top

Marina posts:

Rob_Niven wrote:
i love the picture Grinning

Hi Sari, yep interesting picture, thanks - but what the heck you are doing there Cool Shocked Very Happy ?

Reply to topic
View next topic
View previous topic